U.S. Family-Based Immigration Lawyers Serving Nationwide and International Clients
At our full-service immigration law firm of Swanson & Swanson, our reputation for excellence in representation is based upon experience dating from 1954. We are exclusively devoted to matters of immigration law.
Our skilled lawyers provide experienced advice and personal service you can build on, in your family and for your business. At Swanson & Swanson, we have served generations of families and many small and large corporations — and we can help you.
To speak to a knowledgeable immigration lawyer about permanent residency or a work permit, or to discuss your particular situation, e-mail or call Swanson & Swanson in Los Angeles at 310-694-5914.
Helping Small Businesses and Generations of Families With Green Cards, Work Permits and Other Immigration Matters Since 1972
Our experienced California attorneys provide effective, experienced legal assistance for business owners and prospective employees, nationally and internationally, in employment-based immigration practice areas such as:
- Immigration for executive employees
- Immigration for professional employees
- Immigration for recruiting companies
- Immigration for registered nurses
- Immigrant preference classification for employment
- Immigration labor certification
- Immigration for management employees
- Immigration for employees with advanced degrees
- Immigration pre-certification for employees
- Temporary employment authorization
Our law firm's family-based immigration practice consists of quality legal services related to:
- Immigration and naturalization
- Permanent residence/green card
- Investment-based immigration (summary consultations only)
- Registry-based immigration
- Asylum applications (summary consultations only)
- U.S. residence through deportation proceedings (summary consultations only)
E-Mail or Call Swanson & Swanson Today — 310-694-5914
You may also contact our Los Angeles employment-based immigration lawyers by e-mail or fax message. If your busy schedule requires an evening appointment, we can provide it.